Rototill Entire Garden.....Check

 

Today after I got home, I went and checked traps with Paige. There was nothing in them, so we came back home. I worked on starting some more seeds in zip lock bags to get them sprouted. I did 13 different varieties and I just tossed a bunch in each bag, so I most likely will have over 100 more seeds to plant in a couple days. Paul stopped by and talked with us for a little bit, and then he left and I began to prepare dinner. A guy stopped out and bought some honey, so dad and I took him back to the woods to check out the shack. On the edge of the woods eating beans, there was a woodchuck. I got the .22 pistol and walked out there and crept up on it. I walked maybe 75 feet and then when I was ready to shoot, there was nothing. Turns out dad forgot to reload the gun when he last used it. When we got back home, Dad, Mel, and Paige worked on the garden while I cooked. Dad rototilled between the rows of corn and the girls pulled some weeds. After dinner I went up to the farm and fed the steers 10 scoops of grain which equals a 5 gallon bucket full. I closed up the barns and then came home and helped weed the corn in the back of the garden. Paige picked rocks also after dad rototilled the whole garden, and I pulled up some of my stakes and string that mark my sunflowers. Because they are big enough, no need to mark where they are. 


Comments