Spring Cleaning

 

Our Big Barn

Yesterday I worked on stuff at home. I bedded the cows with straw again and fed them hay through the day. I later started to clean up and organize the garage. I loaded screw jacks and bottle jacks along with tools and parts into the side by side and brought them to the farm where they belonged. I began to put away some other things in the garage, and then it was dinner time. I put 33 pieces of wood on the fire for the night and then came inside. Today I got up at 3:00 AM to get ready for work. I stopped up to the farm to feed the cows some hay on my way. After work I stopped again at the farm and fed the cows hay and opened up the door to let more fresh air in. I came home and worked on a project for a couple hours, and then later I continued to clean the garage out. I took almost everything away from the walls and swept out any leaves and dirt and then organized the stuff I put back. Dad worked up at the farm and he filled a trailer with a load of wood to bring up to the house. He also worked on cleaning up around the shop a little. Tonight I put 22 pieces of wood on the fire and dumped a bucket of ash in the garden. I then went up to the farm to feed the cows for the night. I had to throw down some more hay to feed them from upstairs. 

Comments