Organized The Barn A Little


Thursday was a long day at work. While dad was home, he fixed the new sap wagon's wheel finally and welded it back on. I had set up some fence panels into a small corral in the pasture where I put Margie so she can eat her grain by herself. Friday I blew out leaves and dirt out of one of our barns where we store stuff. I backed the sap wagon into the barn and tucked it away until next spring, I put away some other stuff at the farm, because we are supposed to be getting rain here today. I got some live traps in my car and then cut up some cantaloupe. I went over to one of our friend's houses and I set the live traps to catch a woodchuck that has been digging under their big pole barn. Later I had to go to town to pick up my sisters from school, and then while I was there, I stopped by the feed store and picked up my mineral for the cows. I fed the cows and steers at the farm some hay and bedded them. I brought some grain down for Margie and petted the calves, so they don't become afraid of me and too wild when out here in the pasture. 



Comments