Started Splitting Shack Wood


We got some stuff done around the farm and in the woods today, but not a huge list. I fed the cow a scoop of grain on my way into work this morning and then after work, I fed her some more. Dad worked on getting his log splitter started, and headed back to the woods. He worked on splitting up logs at the shack and also along the trail in a spot. Later I went up to the farm and checked on the cows again, and I threw in hay for them. I rode the mini bike to see what dad was up to, and he had just finished splitting wood and was unhooking the splitter at the shack. We left the woods, and I came back up to the farm. I tossed down a bale of straw and bedded the small pen that cow 901 was in because she was showing signs of calving soon. I came home and we had dinner. My sister and I went up later and fed the cows hay for the night. This morning it rained, and this evening the sun was out with almost no clouds in the sky which made everything bright.



Comments

Post a Comment