Filled All The Water Tanks

 


Today I went up to the farm and fed the cows 3 square bales of hay and fed Margie her scoop of grain. I bucketed 85 gallons of water from the water tank in the small pen over to a tank in the big pen. I then brought the empty tank outside and put it along the fence. I moved the other tanks along the fence as well and began to fill them. I filled 3 1/4 tanks with water and while they were filling, my grandparents came out to see the calves. I bedded the big pen very heavily to help keep everything dry and clean. I tossed more hay in for them and I cleaned up the barn a little. I came home for a little bit and I poked at the fire and put a few pieces of wood on it to keep it going. I dumped the ash into the bucket and then went and spread it on the garden. 



Comments