A Slow Day


Today it lightly snowed all day long. I hung syrup filters up to dry down in the basement and then took care of other things in the house. I went up to the farm later and fed the cows and cats. I began to fill water tanks in the barn, and while they filled, I did some snow shoveling. Dad came up later and then worked on some stuff. I fed the cows a bunch of hay and then once the tanks finished filling, I blew the hoses out and hung them up. I came home later and put 28 pieces of wood on the fire for the night. We are going to have to refill the wood shed soon, because we are getting down to the last stack of wood. We went out to eat tonight for Paul's birthday which was a surprise to him. Great food and lot of laughs tonight. Happy Birthday Paul!

Comments

  1. He's cute. Is he married?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys got me, I was surprised. Thanks for taking time to celebrate with me. Had a great time. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment